Get Email Updates

Allston-Brighton, Cambridge, Charlestown, Chelsea, Everett and West End of Boston

Help with State Agencies

Many issues involving our state government are complicated. As a senator, one of my responsibilities is to help my constituents navigate government and ensure that their problems are resolved in a timely manner.

Unfortunately, there are some matters which my office cannot intervene in. My office is prevented from intervening in any cases which involve ongoing litigation or judicial proceedings.

In addition, for problems or questions involving the federal government, you should contact your United States Congressman or Senators and request assistance from their office:

Federal Cases Involve:

  • Social Security Insurance/ Social Security Disability Insurance
  • Issues with passports
  • Booking tours in Washington, D.C.
  • Questions regarding congressional internships or page programs in Washington, D.C.
  • Questions or input on federal legislation filed by a U.S. Senator or U.S. Congressman

Please fill out the form below and someone from my office will contact you as soon as possible. You may also contact my Boston office at 617-722-1650 if you would like to request Assistance with an issue you are experiencing.